| Tips and Tricks
- Use HTML in your newsletter to prospective patients.
- Once you purchase a lead you have the ability to send a newsletter out to all patients who opted in to a newsletter.
- Send out newsletter monthly or quarterly to help keep prospective patients informed.
Before and After Photo
- Use Maximum Image size
- Thoroughly explain procedure
- Post as many patients as possible
- Don't post peoples faces
Question and Answers
- Answer questions thoroughly and regularly
- Stick to your specialty
- Have admin or employee screen for good questions
- Well Organized Brief summary's work the best
- Use This provider as an Example Click Here
- Use bullet points
- Emphasize Certifications and Qualifications
- High quality professional Hospital and Provider photos
- Respond Quickly! - Don't wait a day or two
- Follow up with Phone Call
- Use Newsletter at least once per quarter
- Soft Sell - Don't try to Sell prospective patient before they are ready
- Use Proper Ethics and honesty.
- Follow up with weekly emails and bi monthly phone calls.
*If you have any other questions see our FAQ section here.